Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Didn't Know That...

Facebook could ban you from doing things. I was working on Facebook/Linked In stuff for my internship, adding friends to the business page. I was supposed to add 300 people from the Linked In page to the Facebook page. I was about 3/4 done when the screen went white then a notice came up. It read "You have sent too many unwanted friend requests. You have a 2-day ban from sending any requests. If you continue with the requests, the suspension can and will be extended." I did not know Facebook could do this. It shocked me and worse I couldn't finish the work that was due today! It ended up being fine, I just have to do it by next Thursday.  So lesson of the post: Don't friend a lot of people at once- especially not 300 people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment