Saturday, November 6, 2010

What to do... What to do...

Anyone ever had those weekends where they thought they had a ton to do, but then as the day came around, you don't remember everything, and don't want to do the few things you remembered. Well I though I had a super bust weekend, but I guess not. I am going out to dinner tonight... but what about all day? So I do have homework and have to clean my room, but if that's all I did today then I would be a boring day. Oh and I was going to go on errands with my mom but then she left and didn't wake me up.... So now I am stuck cleaning my room and waiting for someone to come home... sucks being (almost) 15 because you can almost drive but want to. :(  Anyone have any ideas? Maybe I'll post more super boring posts... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment