Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Earmuffs and Failed Photo shoots

 I have been trying to do daily posts, but since I am almost 100% positive I have an attention problem, I keep getting distracted/forget what I was going to say. But here is my week so far:

Monday:
   I woke up at 6:30, which gave me only 4.5 hours of sleep. The night before I got into bed normal time... 11 or so. I just kept tossing and turning. It was terrible. Does anyone know what to do when this happens? So for a while I was taking Melotonin so help my mind turn off so I could fall asleep. I was doing fine on my own for a month or so, but sunday night was terrible. If I had chosen to fall asleep at 2 then I would have been fine but it is the fact that I just couldn't settle, that feeling of lying awake counting down the hours, that made me so cranky.
     Anyway, school was normal. I had a huge test in history second block that I thought I knew the info for, but looked it over the night before and realized I didn't as well as I thought. Thank goodness for study. My friend and I looked over vocab the entire 90 minutes. I just looked on powerschool, I ended up getting a A(98) so all it good!!! Later in Art, I had to draw a self portrait, which I DESPISE. I hate having to look in a mirror and analyse my face. I do that enough on my own, but in my room...  Besides the portrait, I finished my other picture from the past few classes. before we drew, we had to make a sculpture out of white paper and tape, and my group decided to make a girl. We then had to draw the sculpture. (Yes I know there is no face. We ran out of time.)

   After school, I was planning to take a nap because of my lack of sleep the prior morning, but I ended up filling in a ton of online forms for my Israel trip. I was so exciting to finally be doing something about it!   (more about the trip at  http://www.nftyeie.org/)

After the forms, I showered and got dressed because my grandparents were coming over for dinner. They are leaving for florida for a few months and wanted to say goodbye. I was told the wrong time that they were coming over, so I had an extra 45 minutes after I was ready. I decided to try a photo shoot. It didn't really work. In all the pictures, either my face looks really bad, or you can't see my outfit. :( here are three of the pictures. I really didn't want to share them, but you can now see what I mean by my FAIL of a photo shoot.

      After dinner I finished my homework and watched some tv! That night I weirdly got to bet around 10:30. It felt great to go to bed and actually get around to 8 hours of sleep :)

Tuesday:
          Nothing that exciting happened; got up, went to do my hair. Hair decided not to cooperate, I didn't want to wear clothes, so I put on my leggings and oversized sweater. Went down stairs, made lunch, ate breakfast, ran upstairs because I forgot to print my homework and to get socks. Waited around for my ride. Got to school, went to class... 
      OH! We had a new student in my homework! I think we scared him... We were like "I'M MOLLY" "I'M AMY" and everyone else yelled their name... he was quiet. haha, I hope he enjoys Needham!         
       So.... After homeroom, I went to math, got a bunch of quizes and tests back, did pretty well... Went to study, went to lunch, went to history, went to spanish. 
     After school, I walked around with my brother, gave my friend a ride and went home... pretty boring..... Then, I was in my room doing homework when my mom comes in. She was like "So I found these at this store... Like them?" They were a pair of Fuzzy earmuffs! I have wanted a pair for a while! they are so cute and warm! I can't hear much when I have them on, but I would rather have my ears toasty warm then  be able to hear. :) {the picture is really bad because I took it after I worked out...}



So I think that is it.... Now I am waiting for dinner, listening to music and studying for a spanish test. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment