Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mush

I know I haven't posted a proper post in soooooo long, but I have been sick for almost a week now, and I think my brain has turned to mush. So... I'm waiting to see something and be inspired and have 10000 things to post about, but it hasn't happened yet. Yes, I know this is a post and technically this is a topic. So here is a quick update on my boring life:


  • I had gone away with my family to the Dominican for December break. It was fun (shown in the pictures) I was allowed to bring a friend, so I brought one of my best friends, Liza. Learn a little about her, here.   My brother also a friend. We were a crowd, My mom and dad, Sister, brother and 2 friends! 
  • After vaca, I had a ton of tests and projects in school.... ick
  • I got sick around last Friday, and am just getting over it still. Slight stomach bug. 
  • I missed Monday and Tuesday of school, and today and tomorrow are snow days (6 day weekend)!
  • I have been religiously reading this blog I found on a friends blog. It dates back to 2003, and I have been reading every post and trying to get caught up. 
  • From reading ^ that blog, I have decided I rreeeeaaallllyyy want to try and get back on track and do almost daily posts. Its one of my new years resolutions.
  • The snow on the trees was  gorgeous! I'll try to get pictures tomorrow
  • My friends now make fun of me for how much I use the word blog in verb form
  • Some on my friends want to me start a new weekly thing on here where I answer fashion/life questions. My friend said I give amazing advice, specifically on fashion and life. So if you have anything you need advice on, click HERE and ask away. It can be anonymous! You can also ask me ANYTHING, about myself, blog or... well anything
So..... I guess that is it, tomorrow I am hopefully posting a winter wonderland post about sledding, shoveling and snow!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment