Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oldies

I was looking though my computer and facebook, I came across a bunch of pictures I didn't remember. Thought I'd share a few.



^ I chose  this because I find it funny how different my room looks, All the furniture is moved around^


^this one and the one below are from 7th grade. I think before parties.^



^This is from the first time I brought my friend golfing^


I think ^this one is from 3 years ago when I went to Italy.


I don't know how old Im ^here but It is my friend Alli and I playing with dolls.


^This is my brother and I around 2 or 3


^This is me with a friend at camp many years ago.


^This is my brother and I at the beach... I don't know how old.


^ Oh 6th grade Greek Day!


^Just a cute picture from when I was little, with my brother and sister.


^Halloween 7th or 8th grade?



Anyway, Thought those were cute/interesting pictures.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment