Monday, June 20, 2011

Weighing Me Down

     It is officially Summer. Today is the first day of a no school week. I don't know what to do with myself. I keep having that feeling of "I-know-there-is-something-I should-be-doing-right-now" when I am just sitting around. It is as if there is weight pressing down on me, but I don't know where it is coming from. During the school year, homework was always to cause of it, but now I don't know what it is. All i can think of is: Packing, Cleaning my room, Working out, and Blogging....  So I am going to try to get a little of everything done today and see if the weight goes away.
 
xoxo

P.S. Should I sign all my posts? like with xoxo? I do it randomly b/c I don't know if I like it, if you like it...
P.P.S. Please send me a question/comment/suggestion for what I should blog about. I have some much on my mind, that I sort of start rambling. If you want to see more fashion related stuff, let me know. Please!
P.P.P.S. I go a blog makeover.... I'm still deciding.

No comments:

Post a Comment