Saturday, April 21, 2012

Its Been Too Long

So I Guess my last post was a bit of a lie.
I had planned to blog all about my semester in Israel, but the wifi was practically nonexistent, and I (sadly) didn't take the time to do it.
But I happened to wake up at 4:30 am because of jet lag (I will explain**) and stumbled across a blog that really inspired me.
The blog belongs to a girl that I have know a long time, but haven't really been friends with. I don't know what about her blog hit me so hard, but it was easy to read, moving, and had beautiful pictures.
So I have decided, and hopefully I will stick to my decision, that I want to blog again.
This may take some time, since Blogger changed a bunch since I was last on here.
If I could do a toast with you, Cheers to a new start!

**My sister is on her semester abroad, and for school vacation, my parents and I went to visit her in Spain. We flew back yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment