Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Whoa There

Since I've been back to school these last two days, I feel like there is a ridiculous amount of stuff to be done. I had to go early today and stay after, and I though I had to stay after for one thing, but then I found there were four teachers I needed to see. Its like all of a sudden there is tons to be done, and a lot to be preparing for. Then I lay it out, there isn't too much, but already I have a quiz to make up, two tests, a book to read and lots of other homework. At the beginning of the year I made a promise to my self, to be in bed by 10:15 every night. I have not decided that is no longer possible, and accept the fact that for the next two months, I'll be tired. Plus I should probably get used to this since next year will be like this all the time. Don't you just love high school?

No comments:

Post a Comment