Saturday, October 13, 2012

That Awkward Moment When...

I just got an email from a teacher at my old school (I transferred this year) who is also one of two advisors for the Nation Honor Society there. The email said. "According to the log in sheets, you did not attend the National Honor Society meeting.  Please stop in to see me to discuss your absence.  In addition, make sure to touch base with another society member to see what you missed." I had emailed the other advisor a while ago telling her about my transfer and that I (obviously) would no longer be able to attend meetings or be in the NHS there... But I guess the message was not passed on... So I sent an email back basically saying that I no longer attend that school, that I had informed the other advisor, and that I was sorry for the confusion... I had a good laugh to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment