Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"All I want for my birthday is to hangout with old people"

Last friday, I celebrated my birthday with my friends! For a while before my birthday, I had no clue what I wanted to do for it, but I finally decided on going into boston for dinner and then having a sleepover. After I figured out the what, I needed the who. I had originally made a list of about... 30+ people, that I wanted to come. My mom told me to narrow it down to four. :(   I was sad, but picked the few I could have. That day I was so jumpy in school. I had such a hard time concentrating. I got home at four-ish since my mom needed to go somewhere, and ran in the shower. After a quick shower, I dried my hair and got dressed. I changed probably... five times. :)  H got to me house around 5:30. I finished doing my hair and changed once more. L was next to get to my house, then A and E :) (I am only using letter for names because I don't know if they want me talking about them, or if people will be upset by who came and who didn't. SORRY!)  When everyone was here, we piled in the two cars, A, L and H with my mom, and E and I with my aunt. On the way there, My aunt kept freaking out because my mom drove off, thinking my aunt knew where she was going.  It was a fun car ride. We got there around 6:45 and walked over the restaurant. There was no wait so we sat down right away!

Ok, so this night will be in 3 post since I REALLY have to do my homework, but wanted to get a post up. xoxo for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment