Friday, December 3, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Hello, this is a post about.. I don't even know. It will be little random things- Random is sort of how my brain works.  so.... lets see....

Friends:
         So this is a tricky topic. I don't understand when 2 people enjoy being round each other and talk in school, but then out of school they mean nothing to each other. I wish I was like the girl in "No ordinary family" because she can tune into anyone's thoughts. So if I really like someone and want to be friends with them, I would be able to tune in, see what they think about me and then decide to ask them to hang out. Also its hard being friends with random people because I'm never really in a single group. I know a lot of people in this situation. When you have a few friends here, and a few there, you are never really "in" a group. I just makes things worse.... idk....

Pet Peeves:


  • When a shirt tag is sticking out
  • When people make plan in front of you and you are not invited, especially when they are        you're good friends
  • Brothers
  • Making plans and then having them not work out
  • Teachers being mean
  • Homework
  • Losing things
  • Being ignored or cut off
  • Nagging

To Do:


           I really have to clean my room but I don't feel great. But on the other side I have no plans tonight and can't go down stairs since my brother is having friends over. well here is a picture of my room now. I'll post another later when it is clean.    



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment