Thursday, December 2, 2010

I. O. U.

I owe you guys a post. I'm not sure what you guys want to hear. For now I can tell you about Hannuka

Tonight was/is the second night of Hannuka! Since I won't be home till 8ish and my brother won't be home till after that, we decided to do gifts after school. My brother got some mini golf game. I got a new straightener! I'm not sure if I will keep it because I still love the one I have, and i'm not sure how great the new one is. It is from Sephora, and is called the Sultra. I have never heard of it, but is highly recommended at the store.  I used it right after I got it, and i'm not sure if it is the chorine from yesterday or if it is the straightener, but my hair is all frizzy and has a strange texture... Anyway, last night I got boxers. haha. I use them to sleep in because they are softer than regular shorts.

I really excited for the next 6 nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment