Thursday, December 23, 2010

Packing

This has to be a quick post since I am leaving in about 9ish hours, and I am not packed.

So packing. Just thinking about it makes me tense. I enjoy the part when you are somewhere and are packing to leave since there is no choices. You just roll it all up, throw it in the bag and all done! But to lave from home is a whoooole nother story. First, I am restrained by the weight of the bag. 50 lbs, thats a joke. Second, I only have one bag. A week is a long time, and I never know if I have everything.

For this trip it isnt as bad since my friend is coming and hopefully if i forgot something, she will have it!

But the fact that I need to choose from an entire closet of clothes and not have that many options is so had for me.

What is packing like for you?

I have to go pack. YIKES.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment