Saturday, December 25, 2010

Traveling Bag

Have you ever gone away to another country, and had a bag get lost? Well, it happened to me for the first time this vacation. We got to the airport, and got all of our bags but two. We are waiting... and waiting.... and finally a worker said to us, "No more bags..." We looked at him like he was crazy. Being a teenage girl, that is like the worst news I could get. Eventually after a while of waiting and talking to people from the airline, we find out that my bag and my sister's bag missed the connection. Since we flew in on Christmas eve, they said they were going to have a hard time getting them to us quickly.Blah Blah Blah.. Long story short.... my bag got here a day late and my sister's bag is still circulating between Miami, Haiti and DR.

Lesson: Either never check your bags, or always put a toothbrush, underwear, bathing suit, meds and anything else necessary for survival, in your carry on.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment