Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tanks In Winter

I am going away in a week, and I need more shirts to wear. I feel like my shirts evaporated... It is so weird. Anyway, the more I look for tanks, the more I realize that what I want isn't really available. The style in stores now is racerback, chiffon and no shape. I am in need of shirts that are loose, cotton and give a little shape... there is nothing. Today we are stoping at 344, Urban, Forever 21 and American Apparel. (and Sephora to exchange my straightener.) Hope I find something!

Also, I have decided I prefer winter clothes. I love jumping into a over sized sweater, leggings and boots. I always know I will look ok in it and don't have to worry about my arms looking gross or if I need to shave. I always get stressed when I go away in december because I have to switch modes again. When winter ends, I slowly get used to shorts and tanks. But I need time to transition. I am not complaining though. I get to go to warm weather for a week!

Another note, I got new boots!




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment