Sunday, January 30, 2011

The First of Hopefully Many!

After adding my new ask page, I have already received three questions/comments! 

Liz Wrote: "I am asking a really long question to see how it comes through."

So I guess this isn't a questions, but I wanted to say that yes the text box to say something is small, but you can type and it will allow any amount of words. 


Liz Also Wrote: "I would like to schedule a training with you."

OK, so honestly, I don't what that means.  So if whoever Liz is, can send me another comment/question explaining them self, that would be much appreciated!

Anonymous wrote: "When do you get an e-mail stating that someone has made a comment? "

I don't get an email notification, I just check that email every couple days.

So I just wanted to make a quick note. The "time stamps" that are next to each question when I get one say the time and date the person sent the question. I'm not sure if them are correct though...  

No comments:

Post a Comment