Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sincerely Liz?

I recently got a few comments saying that when they submit a comment/question, it says sincerely Liz. So I do not know what that us about. I used a pre-made template for the question box, and the original person must have been Liz... I have no idea. So i'm sorry for the confusion. I am trying to fix it! and FYI, if it wasn't obvious, my name is Molly.

Original question: "who is liz? when i post a comment it says its a message with sincerely liz?"

Other Question:  "hi. i really like your blog.. i just wanted to know. i heard about this from a friend, but how else do people find out about it?"


So  first, thank you! It means a lot when people say nice things about my blog since  its  so much about me.  To the person who entered the comment/question, tell your friend thank you for sharing my blog! So to answer your question. I share my blog with my friends, on my twitter and my facebook.  I don't know how to advertise my blog, but  most people find out by someone showing them, or seeing it on one of my profiles. I hope that was enough of an answer!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment