Friday, February 4, 2011

The Perfect Accessory

It my not be PERFECT, but its very useful; a scarf. Lately I find my self pairing a scarf with every outfit. Now, here in MA, it is so cold, it just keeps a little more heat from escaping my body,  but they can really make an outfit. They come is every fabric, texture, color, pattern. Plus you can tie them anyway to compliment when you are wearing.  I seem to be wearing normal, two ended scarves, but I tie the ends together to make an infinity scarf. It may be weird, but I love the look of circle scarves, and since I have so many regular ones, why not make my own collection of circle scarves without spending a penny! There are so many ways to tie a scarf, here are a few. (please ignore the hair and shirt. I was getting ready for bed, and wanted to post before I went to bed, but forgot to take the pictures so I took them quickly!)

The fake circle scarf.

The original wrap once and hang.

The "double and pull". (you fold the scarf in half, warp the whole thing around your neck, and pull the fringe end through the looped end.)

 The "Knot".

 The loose knot.

 I really don't know what I did here, but it looked cool.

 First, I don't know what this is the only smiling one... Anyway, this is the double wrap. Same as the second look, but wrap it around twice instead of once.



No comments:

Post a Comment