Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday-Saturday

I have been meaning to start this for a while (like since I started my blog) but have not gotten around to doing it, so here it is. Daily Outfits. I love this blog called What I Wore, and it really inspired me to start posting a picture of what I wear daily. What I will most likely do, is post a weeks worth on Fridays. Since I am just starting, the order is messed up, but here are Friday (yesterday) and Saturday (today).

FRIDAY


I placed the camera too low... :P

Cardigan: Jcrew, Scarf: No idea, it was my mom's. Shirt: Free People via Bloomingdales. Jeans: American Eagle 

SATURDAY
Its a little hard to see, but the shirt is a lace babydoll, with loop around buttons. I have a teal tank under it.
Sweater: Urban Outfitters. Shirt: Sweden. Jeans: American Eagle 

No comments:

Post a Comment