Saturday, February 12, 2011

From NYC and Spain

Today when I was cleaning my room, I reorganized my closet. I do this about once a month to once every two months. So I found a ton of shoes that I want to wear when the weather gets warmer, but I also found a bunch of bags. A little it of history: when I was younger, like 8-12, I have an obsession with handbags. I had 2 full boxes of them in my room, and brought them everywhere. When I was 12, I finally got a few normal looking bags. I have not used them, but they are soo cute. The black one is from Spain My sister got it for me when she was on a teen tour there one summer. The tan one is from NYC. I got it from a street vendor, five minutes before we got in the car to head home. Here are a few pictures of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment