Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dear Amy:

"Heyy!! How did you get this? I have a blog and I want people to be able to leave me a comment, question, or suggestions and this seems like a great way for people to do that!! So I was just wondering how you got this on your blog. "

Hey!  I used google docs... (thank you school) and it gave me the HTML to put into the "Edit HTML" spot. I can show you sometime, but you create a spread sheet thing on Google Docs (I used a pre-made template) and then click like embed or something, then put the code/text it into the HTML. The questions and stuff come up on a document on your gmail account in g.docs. I also made a page on my blog for it. For that you go to New Post, then edit pages and add a page. Hope that made sense.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I will try that out soon on my own blog!

    ReplyDelete