Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer

     The first day of summer, you are supposed to lay in the sun at the pool, or float in the waves at the beach, not go to two doctors appointments, babysit and shop. As you can tell, my first day of summer was not a very summery day. I woke up early to go babysit three boys who live on the next street. They decided to wrestle while stuffed in pillow cases... not the safest thing, but they had fun. When I got home, I had to go straight into the basement because our house was being cleaned, and I always feel bad so I try to stay out of the way. I lost track of time, and watched a whole movie.  When my mom came home from work, we went to look at luggage for my trip. I have a suitcase, but it is a soft shell, and even with clothes in it, it turns into a pile of mush. We looked at hard shell suitcase, since I will be living out of it for three weeks, and need it to stay some what organized. I then had to rush to my first doctors appointment. That took an hour, then we had to rush to the next appointment, which took a good amount of time as well. We happened to be right next to a Target, so we went shopping. I got a few badly needed sundresses (pictures coming soon) and some toiletries for my trip. Afterwards we went over to Best Buy to look at my birthday present! My mom had already gone to pick out a camera, and I loved the one she picked. It is just what I wanted. Can't wait to get it!!! I finally got home at nine-ish, and am now putting clothes away, and blogging- what else! Well sorry for the long boring post, I'm trying to make up for the month and a half I was MIA.

     Fashion Post coming soon- I promise!

P.S. Please leave a suggestion/comment/question.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment