Sunday, April 22, 2012

List After List

I have never been serious about possibly having OCD, and its not like it is so bad it takes over my life, or that is gets in the way on a day to day basis, but sometimes I think I really have it. I always have this need to make lists, and that there is always things to do. I know I won't look at the list again, and its a waste of paper, but I have to do it. And that need to list things out, even if just in my head, is always there. Even over this vacation, the moment a thought of school came in my head, I had to go though all my classes and list what homework I had to do. What I love about listening to music and painting is that it stops the list making for that period of time. I am probably just over thinking it. I tend to do that too. There is a constant analysis going on in my head, like now. Alright. I'm tired and this post is weird. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment