Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Favorite Teacher

Today was a half day, but I had a meeting with my English teacher, so I got lunch and ran back to school. Getting lunch took longer then it was supposed to because when my town has a half day, the restaurants fill with kids and unless you sprint out of school, it takes forever. I had about ten minutes to get back to school, so I ran. As I am huffing and puffing down the English Hall, I walk past my English classroom from last year, and I see my teacher from last year. She was on maternity leave when I got back from Israel, which I didn't know about. I literally did a double take. I walked by, saw her but kept walking, a second later I stopped, turned around and was like "wait, is that you!" I told her I had to run to a meeting, but I'll stop by on the way out. It was really nice catching up with her. She is one of my favorite teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment